What to expect from your visit?
If you have not visited us before please read the following
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time to fill in paperwork
- We are often heavily booked and late arrival may result in appointment cancellation
- Our Unusual and Exotic Pet consultations take up to 30 minutes
- You will be provided a detailed analysis of the husbandry requirements for your pet
- Care sheets and handouts are provided for common species and conditions - see below
- Consultations are by appointment: Please phone to book your consultation to avoid a long wait
- Payment is required at time of consultation - we do not provide accounts. We take all major credit cards and cash. sorry, no cheques.
For Bookings: (03) 9879-0900
What to Bring
- Your pet of course!
- All dogs on a leash
- Cats in a carry cage
- Unusual pets contained in a secure, leak-proof container - NOT sitting on your shoulder or lap!
- Call us if unsure: we can advise on appropriate containers
- Your pets history and vaccination card (where appropriate). For referral patients please contact the referring vet to have the history faxed or emailed before the consultation
- Any medications you have for you pet
Patient History Forms
- All new clients require a patient history form to be completed
- Download and complete the appropriate species form below:
For After Hours or Public Holiday Emergencies - Animal Emergency Centre: (03) 9803-8122